Payment Assistance

If you need help paying for child care, you can Apply for Child Care Assistance from DHHS.

There are also free preschool options in Oakland County.  To determine your eligibility, visit

If you need help paying for child care, applications and information on programs which help low and moderate income families are available through our office.  Please contact our resource and referral department at 248-333-9545.

Upcoming Events

"A Pair of Red Patent Leather Mary Jane’s Opened My World!"

16th Annual Provider Brunch on Saturday, May 20, 2017—9:00am-11:30am at the MSU Management Education Center, 811 W Square Lake Rd., Troy, MI 48098. No registrations accepted at the door.

Registration is closed for this event at 9 am on Wednesday, May 17.

Membership Information

Members can acquire the knowledge and leadership skills by being a part of an active coalition and a network of individuals and organizations working to improve the quality of life for children, youth, and families in Oakland County.

Join Now

Support the Council

The Oakland County Child Care Council works to strengthen and support children and families by advocating, coordinating, and developing quality child care and related resources, and the work is vital.